The Ruger Mini-14 was introduced in 1973 as a miniature version of the M14 (hence the name “Mini-14”), but has been redesigned a few times over the years for a higher quality gun. Thanks, however, this is actually my 'Glamor Shot' of it.I guess I should also mention that mine has north of 5K rds through it and it, like the vast majority of Ruger Minis, has been trouble free, reliable as heck, and more accurate at 200 and 300yds with my handloads than I have a right to expect.A forum community dedicated to Ruger firearm owners and enthusiasts.

Since all Ruger Mini-14 owners can’t be horrible shooters, people started to realize it was the rifle. By Ryan Feeler. If you want something that looks like it’s aged quite well over the years, this might be the kind of Ruger 14 that you can appreciate.Other additions to the rifle included an improved ejector, folding rear sight, bolt buffer and a The Mini 14 Ranch took the market by storm and was so successful that later the entire line of Mini 14 rifles featured scope mounts and proprietary Ruger scope rings.The Mini 14 Ranch rifle features a blued stainless steel receiver along with an 18.5 inch tapered barrel with a twist rate of 1:9” for modern ammunition. In 1983, Louis D. Hastings used a Ruger Mini-14 to kill six people in the small, isolated village of McCarthy, Alaska. Granted, the latter category benefited from this rifle the most. It’s also used by the US Navy's Special Warfare groups and is in the inventory of US Marine security guards at US Embassies around the world.The Mini 14 GB model has been seen in various Hollywood movies and TV shows like the “A-team.” If you find old episodes of Hannibal, Face, Howling Mad Murdock and BA Baracus, you’ll see them using this gun.

What is the point of spending the extra money on a Mini? They said that it shoots well and can reach some pretty good distances with or without a scope. The Mini Thirty is generally used for hunting big game because of the larger Russian 7.62x39mm round.The heavy chambering makes it suitable for hunting and has decent accuracy up to 150 yards. It can also be used to fire tear gas and smoke grenades using blank 5.56 rounds.Five inches behind the muzzle is a bayonet lug which has been bolted on. This led of the introduction of Ruger Mini Thirty in 1987.The Ruger Mini Thirty has ballistics similar to the The rifle features a synthetic stock with a pistol grip. Especially if your next hunting goal is to nail a big trophy buck.The Mini 30 might be your kind of rifle if you’re looking for something that will give you a good deal of firepower and accuracy in any hunting application. I've even gone after those varmints at 300yds with it but that's a challenge as even with my 'NM' like target irons, 300yds is a chore.Steve, are my eyes playing tricks on me or is your Mini missing a trigger in the above pic?? Starting in 2005 the classic standard Mini-14 was renamed th…

This lug can be used to attach a bayonet which makes the rifle adaptable for handling riots and similar situations. only. As long as you take the best care of it, it will take care of you in return.

Of course, for a rifle like this, it’s made from the best materials that can handle the bumps and bruises of some applications like tactical or even competition shooting situations.
Black Lab Puppies For Sale Near Me, Can Touching Foxglove Leaves Cause Poisoning, Here Comes The Boom Full Movie Google Drive, Liz In September Soundtrack, Wisteria Leaves Turning Yellow And Brown, Deborah Mays Husband, Mixed Tenses Short Stories, Pension After 20 Years Military, Rusk Deepshine Hair Color Instructions, Do Deer Eat Pineapple, Portulacaria Afra Variegata Manny, Silver Flare C8, Disney Princess Carriage Bed Assembly Instructions Pdf Rooms To Go, Pebble Tec Cost Vs Plaster, Mmx The New Testament Pdf, Bulk Remanufactured Ammo, Laika Puppies For Sale, Tarahumara Vs Kenyan Runners, What Happens If Gas Leaks From Refrigerator, Sam's Club Hours For Plus Members, Waking Up At 1am Spiritual Meaning, Symbols To Copy And Paste, Math Brain Teasers Worksheets Pdf, How Many Clementines Can I Eat A Day, La Viuda De Montiel Pdf, Forever Living Products Login Usa, Can You Hear Me Now Virtual Drawing Game, Coach Bus Salvage Yards, Juliet Joslin 2020, Scratch And Dent Appliances Ohio, Think Like A Man 3 2018, Longman Dictionary Of Contemporary English Free Download, How To Shave A Bichon Frise, Yamaha Rhino 660 Wont Turn Over, Free Seeds For Schools 2020, 75 Ton Rotator Wrecker For Sale, El Deafo Chapter 2, Can I Buy Straight Talk Cards At Dollar General, Do Slate Appliances Scratch Easily, Personalized License Plate Ideas For Black Cars, Mixed Tenses Short Stories, Rutgers Crna Personal Statement, How To Work H20 Mop X5, House Of Night Tv Series Casting Call, Star Trek Online Ships Chart, Pymatuning State Park Map, Funny Sea Captain Names, Statistical Rethinking Pdf, Nc Court Dates By Defendant Name, Iris Korean Drama Episode 1, La Viuda De Montiel Pdf, Rhd Galant Vr4 For Sale, How Has High School Shaped You Essay, What Is The Plural Of Ostrich, Terada Guitar Serial Numbers, Ransom Clothing Size Chart, Lucky Bamboo 17 Stalks Meaning, Emily Watson Mary Bell, Polycrylic Over Acrylic Paint, Like The Way She Do It Cause She Do It To The Neck Always Getting To It, Remnant From The Ashes Strange Curio Boss, Jordan Aikman Surgery, 1967 Shelby Gt350 Used For Sale, 6 Oz Of Chicken In Grams, Dyna Gro Samples, Star Wars Math Puzzles, Project X Zone 2 Cia, Love Alarm Duk Gu Death, American Gun 2005 Full Movie, Hobby Lobby Material By The Yard, Upright Freezer With Ice Maker Inside, Peppa Pig Theme Notes, El Deafo Quotes With Page Numbers, Honda Rebel 500 Bobber Kit, Nubian Goats For Sale Texas, Marian Shields Robinson Net Worth, Terraria 3ds Hacks, Read more" />
The Ruger Mini-14 was introduced in 1973 as a miniature version of the M14 (hence the name “Mini-14”), but has been redesigned a few times over the years for a higher quality gun. Thanks, however, this is actually my 'Glamor Shot' of it.I guess I should also mention that mine has north of 5K rds through it and it, like the vast majority of Ruger Minis, has been trouble free, reliable as heck, and more accurate at 200 and 300yds with my handloads than I have a right to expect.A forum community dedicated to Ruger firearm owners and enthusiasts.

Since all Ruger Mini-14 owners can’t be horrible shooters, people started to realize it was the rifle. By Ryan Feeler. If you want something that looks like it’s aged quite well over the years, this might be the kind of Ruger 14 that you can appreciate.Other additions to the rifle included an improved ejector, folding rear sight, bolt buffer and a The Mini 14 Ranch took the market by storm and was so successful that later the entire line of Mini 14 rifles featured scope mounts and proprietary Ruger scope rings.The Mini 14 Ranch rifle features a blued stainless steel receiver along with an 18.5 inch tapered barrel with a twist rate of 1:9” for modern ammunition. In 1983, Louis D. Hastings used a Ruger Mini-14 to kill six people in the small, isolated village of McCarthy, Alaska. Granted, the latter category benefited from this rifle the most. It’s also used by the US Navy's Special Warfare groups and is in the inventory of US Marine security guards at US Embassies around the world.The Mini 14 GB model has been seen in various Hollywood movies and TV shows like the “A-team.” If you find old episodes of Hannibal, Face, Howling Mad Murdock and BA Baracus, you’ll see them using this gun.

What is the point of spending the extra money on a Mini? They said that it shoots well and can reach some pretty good distances with or without a scope. The Mini Thirty is generally used for hunting big game because of the larger Russian 7.62x39mm round.The heavy chambering makes it suitable for hunting and has decent accuracy up to 150 yards. It can also be used to fire tear gas and smoke grenades using blank 5.56 rounds.Five inches behind the muzzle is a bayonet lug which has been bolted on. This led of the introduction of Ruger Mini Thirty in 1987.The Ruger Mini Thirty has ballistics similar to the The rifle features a synthetic stock with a pistol grip. Especially if your next hunting goal is to nail a big trophy buck.The Mini 30 might be your kind of rifle if you’re looking for something that will give you a good deal of firepower and accuracy in any hunting application. I've even gone after those varmints at 300yds with it but that's a challenge as even with my 'NM' like target irons, 300yds is a chore.Steve, are my eyes playing tricks on me or is your Mini missing a trigger in the above pic?? Starting in 2005 the classic standard Mini-14 was renamed th…

This lug can be used to attach a bayonet which makes the rifle adaptable for handling riots and similar situations. only. As long as you take the best care of it, it will take care of you in return.

Of course, for a rifle like this, it’s made from the best materials that can handle the bumps and bruises of some applications like tactical or even competition shooting situations.
Black Lab Puppies For Sale Near Me, Can Touching Foxglove Leaves Cause Poisoning, Here Comes The Boom Full Movie Google Drive, Liz In September Soundtrack, Wisteria Leaves Turning Yellow And Brown, Deborah Mays Husband, Mixed Tenses Short Stories, Pension After 20 Years Military, Rusk Deepshine Hair Color Instructions, Do Deer Eat Pineapple, Portulacaria Afra Variegata Manny, Silver Flare C8, Disney Princess Carriage Bed Assembly Instructions Pdf Rooms To Go, Pebble Tec Cost Vs Plaster, Mmx The New Testament Pdf, Bulk Remanufactured Ammo, Laika Puppies For Sale, Tarahumara Vs Kenyan Runners, What Happens If Gas Leaks From Refrigerator, Sam's Club Hours For Plus Members, Waking Up At 1am Spiritual Meaning, Symbols To Copy And Paste, Math Brain Teasers Worksheets Pdf, How Many Clementines Can I Eat A Day, La Viuda De Montiel Pdf, Forever Living Products Login Usa, Can You Hear Me Now Virtual Drawing Game, Coach Bus Salvage Yards, Juliet Joslin 2020, Scratch And Dent Appliances Ohio, Think Like A Man 3 2018, Longman Dictionary Of Contemporary English Free Download, How To Shave A Bichon Frise, Yamaha Rhino 660 Wont Turn Over, Free Seeds For Schools 2020, 75 Ton Rotator Wrecker For Sale, El Deafo Chapter 2, Can I Buy Straight Talk Cards At Dollar General, Do Slate Appliances Scratch Easily, Personalized License Plate Ideas For Black Cars, Mixed Tenses Short Stories, Rutgers Crna Personal Statement, How To Work H20 Mop X5, House Of Night Tv Series Casting Call, Star Trek Online Ships Chart, Pymatuning State Park Map, Funny Sea Captain Names, Statistical Rethinking Pdf, Nc Court Dates By Defendant Name, Iris Korean Drama Episode 1, La Viuda De Montiel Pdf, Rhd Galant Vr4 For Sale, How Has High School Shaped You Essay, What Is The Plural Of Ostrich, Terada Guitar Serial Numbers, Ransom Clothing Size Chart, Lucky Bamboo 17 Stalks Meaning, Emily Watson Mary Bell, Polycrylic Over Acrylic Paint, Like The Way She Do It Cause She Do It To The Neck Always Getting To It, Remnant From The Ashes Strange Curio Boss, Jordan Aikman Surgery, 1967 Shelby Gt350 Used For Sale, 6 Oz Of Chicken In Grams, Dyna Gro Samples, Star Wars Math Puzzles, Project X Zone 2 Cia, Love Alarm Duk Gu Death, American Gun 2005 Full Movie, Hobby Lobby Material By The Yard, Upright Freezer With Ice Maker Inside, Peppa Pig Theme Notes, El Deafo Quotes With Page Numbers, Honda Rebel 500 Bobber Kit, Nubian Goats For Sale Texas, Marian Shields Robinson Net Worth, Terraria 3ds Hacks, Read more" />