3.0 out of 5 starsInvestiture of the Gods 2019...Not Complete Series June 18, 2019 There are 65 episodes of Investiture of the Gods-2019, PLEASE make available with subtitles. Please allow your patrons to view the complete series...this way we can spread the word and more people will subscribe to Prime because many people have been searching for a platform in which to watch this series...a Win-Win, right, YES. This is an epic and exciting tale, a 5 out of 5 but sadly I can only give less than because this platform doesn't provide the complete series. Please fix this.There are 65 episodes of Investiture of the Gods-2019, PLEASE make available with subtitles. However, the lack of subtitles does this series a disservice. Prime video is part of why I pay over $100 dollars for membership. It would not be easy to turn this tome into into a coherent and well-scripted drama with an engaging plot and proper character development. My one star post has nothing to do with the quality of this program but that Amazon has posted this as one season when the critical part of the drama, the last episodes are completely missing.

The translations and subtitles for this show on Prime are painfully awful. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Related shows: The Legend and the Hero, Gods of Honour Synopsis [].

Hopefully soon you'll correct this injustice.

This is an epic and exciting tale, a 5 out of 5 but sadly I can only give less than … This show has a very complex storyline but I will try to make a quick summary. Please fix this. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Update Sep: Watched 40 episodes in August then 13 episodes were added in Sep and I am getting really sick of checking daily for more episodes. There are 65 episodes of Investiture of the Gods-2019, PLEASE make available with subtitles.

In the time of King Zhou of Shang, the Gods are mostly gone and the demons trouble the human world.
Currently there are 40 episodes available but this show has 65 in total. Genre: Ancient, Fiction. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. After being a very satisfied customer who has recommended and had family members join, this is now completely changing my experience with Amazon. FIX THE SUBTITLES and perhaps the ratings would improve. Investiture of the Gods is one of my less favorite Chinese classics because it is a lengthy, chaotic collection of Chinese myths and anecdotes involving gods and demons.

Give customer full respect, complete product offerings, or offer some type of caveat in kind for PRIME MEMBERS. Let alone that when watching on the tv the subtitles do not appear and therefore I can only watch on mobile devices.

This is an epic 'period' series with great special effects and a great story-line, a "Definite POPCORN-PLEASER". Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I watch a lot of foreign films so I am used to reading subtitles, but if you are new to foreign films this show might be annoying because of the low-quality subtitles. Inspired by the 16th-century works of fiction by Xu Zonglin and Lu Xixing, “Investiture of the Gods” is a 2019 historical fantasy drama directed by Shin Woo Chul. I’m giving this show 5 stars because I think the story and the acting are really good.

It's all in Chinese which I don't mind just as long as there are subtitles. The outcome of selection lies in the fates of humans. Someone should be fired. Should have read other reviews prior to watching the series, but didn't want to spoil it, so I avoided the reviews. Title: 封神演义 / Feng Shen Yan Yi English title: The Investiture of the Gods Also known as: The Gods Genre: Mythology Episodes: 65 Broadcast network: Hunan TV Broadcast period: 2019-Apr-08 to 2019-Jun-?? Great show overall; stupid Amazon for acquiring only partial series. Very frustrating. What most have indicated is very true: Amazon provides 40 episodes, but the series is 65 episodes total. It would not be easy to turn this tome into into a coherent and well-scripted drama with an engaging plot and proper character development. Chinese Drama 2019.

THUMBS DOWN! Investiture of the Gods is the most happening, in-demand series that is not being seen...It is Absolute FIRE!!!!! AMAZON you are paid but offer no restitution for missing episodes. English title: Investiture of the Gods.

The show is great it's unfortunate that some lazy subtitle work is making it so hard to get through. Even better than the real thing. I've contacted AMAZON and customer reps give lame excuse about licenses. Mother Of Pearl Vs Abalone, How Old Was Benny Mardones When He Wrote Into The Night, Michael Reagan Net Worth, Mp3 Audio Download Coco Jambo, NO3 Polar Or Nonpolar, Transformers Soundwave Voice Changer App, Tricks Of The Trade Ffxiv, Green Orb Meaning, Slippery Fish Piano Notes, Pro Swapper V2, When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Losing You, Mean Girls 1 Google Docs, Island Strings Daily Themed Crossword, American Staffordshire Terrier Lab Mix Puppies For Sale, Frog Names Generator, Free Seeds For Schools 2020, Queen Of The Night Ringtone, 2011 Jaguar Xj Owners Manual Pdf, Race For Your Life Charlie Brown Watchcartoononline, Kiran Pichai School, Sabreline 36 Fast Trawler For Sale Craigslist, Good Dares Over Text Message, How To Draw A Living Room In One Point Perspective Step By Step, Nissan Maxima Rim Size, Junk And Salvage, Home Depot Store Credit Loophole, Https Watch Hgtv Com Activate, What Happens To The Pwc When The Throttle Is Released, Deer God Mythology, I Got Something Stuck In My Bum, Julia Alvarez Short Stories Pdf, Sulphur 30 Ch, Wedding Crashers Watch Online Dailymotion, Acapulco Cliff Diving Wide World Of Sports, I Am A Dancer That Is To Say A Conduit Origin, Awd Sports Cars Under 40k, Andrew Hunter Murray Wedding, Paypal Transaction Not Showing Up On Bank Statement, Trial Xtreme 4 Mod Apk, Steelcase Leap V2 Vs Aeron, The Care Bears Movie 2, Russian Blue Kittens Breeders Near Me, Amy Eshleman Sterling Il, What Is A Roll Of Xanax, Accessible Beige And Aesthetic White, Despite The Falling Snow Katya Death, Taurus Raging Judge Blued For Sale, Fiddle Leaf Fig New Growth Dying, Coyote Boat Trailers For Sale, Tula Fighting Goose, Pbs Yamiche Alcindor Salary, Trained Australian Cattle Dog For Sale, A Walk To Remember Google Drive, Shawna Rene Blackstock, 7 Laws Of The Universe Pdf, Polish Rabbits For Sale, Pale Green Assassin Bug Bite Treatment, Good Snacks For The Boat, Peppermill Apartments Lemay Ferry, Michelle Obama Brother Wife, 1998 French Film About Hat Wearing Painter, Tennie James April Ryan Husband, Top Pick Up Lines, God Give Me Comfort Quotes, Fruit Of The Spirit Activities For Adults, Junior H Height, Richard Dawkins Outgrowing God Pdf, George Will Net Worth, Is WWE Bayley Married, Insignia Mini Fridge Cold Settings, Carta Para Mi Novio Que Estamos Mal, Mcoc Champions By Year, Won't Allow New Sms Because Of Too Many Initiation Attempts Nike, 4 Month Old American Bully Weight, Alabama State Trooper Javelin For Sale, Captive Bred Indigo Snakes For Sale, Ray Stevens Cabaray Nashville Backup Singers, Driving In My Car I'm A Movie Star Song, Rainbow Lodge Houston Dress Code, Prequalify For Victoria Secret Credit Card, Read more" />
3.0 out of 5 starsInvestiture of the Gods 2019...Not Complete Series June 18, 2019 There are 65 episodes of Investiture of the Gods-2019, PLEASE make available with subtitles. Please allow your patrons to view the complete series...this way we can spread the word and more people will subscribe to Prime because many people have been searching for a platform in which to watch this series...a Win-Win, right, YES. This is an epic and exciting tale, a 5 out of 5 but sadly I can only give less than because this platform doesn't provide the complete series. Please fix this.There are 65 episodes of Investiture of the Gods-2019, PLEASE make available with subtitles. However, the lack of subtitles does this series a disservice. Prime video is part of why I pay over $100 dollars for membership. It would not be easy to turn this tome into into a coherent and well-scripted drama with an engaging plot and proper character development. My one star post has nothing to do with the quality of this program but that Amazon has posted this as one season when the critical part of the drama, the last episodes are completely missing.

The translations and subtitles for this show on Prime are painfully awful. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Related shows: The Legend and the Hero, Gods of Honour Synopsis [].

Hopefully soon you'll correct this injustice.

This is an epic and exciting tale, a 5 out of 5 but sadly I can only give less than … This show has a very complex storyline but I will try to make a quick summary. Please fix this. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Update Sep: Watched 40 episodes in August then 13 episodes were added in Sep and I am getting really sick of checking daily for more episodes. There are 65 episodes of Investiture of the Gods-2019, PLEASE make available with subtitles.

In the time of King Zhou of Shang, the Gods are mostly gone and the demons trouble the human world.
Currently there are 40 episodes available but this show has 65 in total. Genre: Ancient, Fiction. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. After being a very satisfied customer who has recommended and had family members join, this is now completely changing my experience with Amazon. FIX THE SUBTITLES and perhaps the ratings would improve. Investiture of the Gods is one of my less favorite Chinese classics because it is a lengthy, chaotic collection of Chinese myths and anecdotes involving gods and demons.

Give customer full respect, complete product offerings, or offer some type of caveat in kind for PRIME MEMBERS. Let alone that when watching on the tv the subtitles do not appear and therefore I can only watch on mobile devices.

This is an epic 'period' series with great special effects and a great story-line, a "Definite POPCORN-PLEASER". Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I watch a lot of foreign films so I am used to reading subtitles, but if you are new to foreign films this show might be annoying because of the low-quality subtitles. Inspired by the 16th-century works of fiction by Xu Zonglin and Lu Xixing, “Investiture of the Gods” is a 2019 historical fantasy drama directed by Shin Woo Chul. I’m giving this show 5 stars because I think the story and the acting are really good.

It's all in Chinese which I don't mind just as long as there are subtitles. The outcome of selection lies in the fates of humans. Someone should be fired. Should have read other reviews prior to watching the series, but didn't want to spoil it, so I avoided the reviews. Title: 封神演义 / Feng Shen Yan Yi English title: The Investiture of the Gods Also known as: The Gods Genre: Mythology Episodes: 65 Broadcast network: Hunan TV Broadcast period: 2019-Apr-08 to 2019-Jun-?? Great show overall; stupid Amazon for acquiring only partial series. Very frustrating. What most have indicated is very true: Amazon provides 40 episodes, but the series is 65 episodes total. It would not be easy to turn this tome into into a coherent and well-scripted drama with an engaging plot and proper character development. Chinese Drama 2019.

THUMBS DOWN! Investiture of the Gods is the most happening, in-demand series that is not being seen...It is Absolute FIRE!!!!! AMAZON you are paid but offer no restitution for missing episodes. English title: Investiture of the Gods.

The show is great it's unfortunate that some lazy subtitle work is making it so hard to get through. Even better than the real thing. I've contacted AMAZON and customer reps give lame excuse about licenses. Mother Of Pearl Vs Abalone, How Old Was Benny Mardones When He Wrote Into The Night, Michael Reagan Net Worth, Mp3 Audio Download Coco Jambo, NO3 Polar Or Nonpolar, Transformers Soundwave Voice Changer App, Tricks Of The Trade Ffxiv, Green Orb Meaning, Slippery Fish Piano Notes, Pro Swapper V2, When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Losing You, Mean Girls 1 Google Docs, Island Strings Daily Themed Crossword, American Staffordshire Terrier Lab Mix Puppies For Sale, Frog Names Generator, Free Seeds For Schools 2020, Queen Of The Night Ringtone, 2011 Jaguar Xj Owners Manual Pdf, Race For Your Life Charlie Brown Watchcartoononline, Kiran Pichai School, Sabreline 36 Fast Trawler For Sale Craigslist, Good Dares Over Text Message, How To Draw A Living Room In One Point Perspective Step By Step, Nissan Maxima Rim Size, Junk And Salvage, Home Depot Store Credit Loophole, Https Watch Hgtv Com Activate, What Happens To The Pwc When The Throttle Is Released, Deer God Mythology, I Got Something Stuck In My Bum, Julia Alvarez Short Stories Pdf, Sulphur 30 Ch, Wedding Crashers Watch Online Dailymotion, Acapulco Cliff Diving Wide World Of Sports, I Am A Dancer That Is To Say A Conduit Origin, Awd Sports Cars Under 40k, Andrew Hunter Murray Wedding, Paypal Transaction Not Showing Up On Bank Statement, Trial Xtreme 4 Mod Apk, Steelcase Leap V2 Vs Aeron, The Care Bears Movie 2, Russian Blue Kittens Breeders Near Me, Amy Eshleman Sterling Il, What Is A Roll Of Xanax, Accessible Beige And Aesthetic White, Despite The Falling Snow Katya Death, Taurus Raging Judge Blued For Sale, Fiddle Leaf Fig New Growth Dying, Coyote Boat Trailers For Sale, Tula Fighting Goose, Pbs Yamiche Alcindor Salary, Trained Australian Cattle Dog For Sale, A Walk To Remember Google Drive, Shawna Rene Blackstock, 7 Laws Of The Universe Pdf, Polish Rabbits For Sale, Pale Green Assassin Bug Bite Treatment, Good Snacks For The Boat, Peppermill Apartments Lemay Ferry, Michelle Obama Brother Wife, 1998 French Film About Hat Wearing Painter, Tennie James April Ryan Husband, Top Pick Up Lines, God Give Me Comfort Quotes, Fruit Of The Spirit Activities For Adults, Junior H Height, Richard Dawkins Outgrowing God Pdf, George Will Net Worth, Is WWE Bayley Married, Insignia Mini Fridge Cold Settings, Carta Para Mi Novio Que Estamos Mal, Mcoc Champions By Year, Won't Allow New Sms Because Of Too Many Initiation Attempts Nike, 4 Month Old American Bully Weight, Alabama State Trooper Javelin For Sale, Captive Bred Indigo Snakes For Sale, Ray Stevens Cabaray Nashville Backup Singers, Driving In My Car I'm A Movie Star Song, Rainbow Lodge Houston Dress Code, Prequalify For Victoria Secret Credit Card, Read more" />